Crunchy, Tasty And Healthy Crisps!
Serving size 2
- 1 bunch of kale (or 200 gram packet of sliced curly kale)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 talespoon tamari
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 200 F.
- Wash kale thoroughly and dry.
- Tear kale away from stem. Each kale leaf should be torn into smallish pieces (this will be done for you if you have opted for the pre sliced kale.)
- Place all ingredients except for the kale into a bowl, whisk together.
- Add the kale and mix together with your hands.
- Lay kale out on a cookie sheet or pizza pan and place in oven. Set timer for 30 minutes.
- At 30 minutes, check to see if kale is crispy enough for you, if not put it in for an extra few minutes.
- Allow to cool then serve.
Can also be put into an airtight bag and stored in the fridge for a week. The topping on the kale can really be what ever you fancy. Some people like to use garlic or chilli powder, some even sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top of it. It is entirely up to you, so experiment with different flavours and enjoy!